Friday, March 7, 2008

Let's talk about this a little more......

OK....I understand about the budget thing.........but I did my wedding cake and, as you can see, there were issues. It's been bugging me all day because I really don't remember alot about that day....if you remember, the cake was done THE DAY OF MY WEDDING! Oh sure, I made the chocolate shells before the wedding day, but the cake was done THAT DAY!
I'm all about the "DIY" thing, but we need to pick and choose what we can do...and do well!
If you look closely to my cake, it's not perfect.......of course, we'll be using fondant for your cake, which is much easier to make look "perfect".....and you won't have those little balls (my God, what was I drinking?)......ok, we'll do it....I just had to get all of this out......we'll talk....love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment