Thursday, October 9, 2008

Save My Skin!!!!! Please!!!

I used to doodle on scraps of paper when I was on hold with tech support or a teleconference.....now I "surf" blogs! I've seen some gorgeous blogs and really think that mind is boring, so I started "surfing" skins (which I originally called "templates"....taboo!) I've found one I love, but I can't figure out how to make it work right!

I've read about issues with widgets and when I tried to download the one I love, I had a widget issue, even though I have no clue what a widget even is!
Here's the skin I'm in love with.....can someone help me figure out how to make it my own? It's sooooo me.......it looks just like my daytimer!

Don't you just love it!!!! It's called "Notepad Chaos"....how appropriate is that???

No comments:

Post a Comment