Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's Twins!!!

Well, it's that time of year.....and although it's been a while since I've sat on that porch, I'm sooo dreaming of the smell of Graves Mountain and hoping that this year I'll be able to go to the cabin...it's been toooo long! Business is crazy right now, so Dennis and I both have to get it when it's there....makes for last minute planning to go out of town, but I've got my fingers crossed!
I just went to their website....just had to see a picture of it again! I'm telling you Melinda's "babies" look so much alike they're almost twins. The only difference is their age:
Well, that and the porch railings........but they will be finished the next time we're up! Isn't that amazing.....that for all of these years she's waited to find it....and it found her! Melinda's Baby Graves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment