Saturday, November 22, 2008

More Stands......

Once I get something in my head, it's hard to get it out!!! Here are a few more ideas for cake stands:

I think this is quite unique!

This is similar to the cake Shelby has expressed interest in....except she wants it all white and she wants the hydrangeas to be very uniform (I can't find the one she made in photoshop!). In this case the flowers would become the cake stand....just raise up the cake and fill the area with flowers...how pretty!

This was at a wedding that was held at a winery! What a great idea!

I still love the birdbath idea....but I also think that if you took the top off of this one and put the cake in it and set it on the cake table, it would look great! You could have a riser in the middle to raise the cake and fill with water....it would look like it's floating in the water! How pretty and unique!

Now this idea is great for a nautical type wedding, a wedding on a cruise ship or a wedding held on the water! It's a ship's wheel! I love it!!!

Well, I'll keep thinking and let you know what I come up with next!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete