Thursday, April 23, 2009

This is just the CUTEST idea!!!!

I know.....I really do not have the time to be surfing wedding blogs and websites, but every now and then, I just can't resist taking a break to do just that. AND look what I found!! This is the greatest idea for the groom I've seen in a looong time. In fact, it is actually quite rare that you see great ideas of things to help include the groom into the wedding event. I adore this! You buy the socks of your choice, then go to this website (Tie That Binds) and download the label for $7.....unlimited prints! Don't you just love this? I found a different version (this is where I saw it first) at the Style Me Pretty blog....I love that blog! She shows you exactly how to put it all together....

I think it would be so cool to pick out really unique socks......for the wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment